IPB

Tervetuloa, vieras ( Kirjaudu sisään | Rekisteröidy )

> Rules

Only in English, please.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oulun Karpat, help with organizational Rosters
Owensje
viesti 06.03.11 07:44
Viesti #1

Rekisteröitynyt: 6.03.2011

Hello My name is James Owens from the US, i love Karpat and am trying to put together a roster of all its players, in SM-Liiga and juniors,i see they work with Kiekko-Laser and Laser HT are all players on these teams in contract with Karpat? Thanks in advance James
Go to the top of the page
PM  
+Quote Post
avail
viesti 13.08.11 15:18
Viesti #2

Rekisteröitynyt: 19.09.2010
Sijainti: Oulu

QUOTE (Owensje @ 06.03.11 08:44) *
Hello My name is James Owens from the US, i love Karpat and am trying to put together a roster of all its players, in SM-Liiga and juniors,i see they work with Kiekko-Laser and Laser HT are all players on these teams in contract with Karpat? Thanks in advance James

Hey there, sorry to see that no one's been replying to your post.

After season 2004-2005 Kiekko-Oulu and Laser HT from Kempele pulled their teams together as one, and that's how K-Laser was found.

Kärpät and K-Laser made a contract in 2010 which allows them to move players from team to another, but the players would still have their own separate contracts. So no, K-Laser's players aren't Kärpät's players even if they would been moved from K-Laser to Kärpät to play the whole season in SM-Liiga.

This summer Kärpät and K-Laser went deeper with their contract in this case, and now they can move their A-juniors from K-Laser to Kärpät and the other way as well, and now the contract has third team in it as well, Lämärit from Kemi.

Here's a link where you can see Kärpät's contracts at the moment:

http://jatkoaika.com/smliiga.php?joukkue=K...p;sivu=pelaajat
PM  
+Quote Post
Advertiser
viesti
Viesti #

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Tekstipohjainen versio Keskustelupalstan aika: 17.09.14 09:30